Error received when trying to open Studio:
1. Close Studio.
2. Launch the SAP logon and on the top left corner left-click and select "Options".
3. Check the saplogon.ini file path from SAP logon as highlighted in Local Configuration Files.
4. Copy this path
5. Open the AppOptions.xml file, which can usually be found in C/users/username/Appdata/Roaming/Winshuttle/Studio
5a. In the event you do not have the AppOptions file, please ask Winshuttle Support to send one. The Analyst will have to change their username to yours as well as specify the path as below in the file before sending it back to you to save in the location above.
6. In the "SAPLogon" tag in the AppOptions.xml file -- Enter the copied path of the SAP ini file, e.g.<SAPLogon>C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\SAP\Common\Saplogon.ini</SAPLogon>
7. Save the AppOptions file change.
8. Relaunch Studio - Error has now disappeared.