What is the procedure for importing transports shared by Winshuttle?
The transport import is a standard procedure and will come as two files ( K900nnn.EH3 and R900nnn.EH3 ) ; where nnn will be a SAP generated number
1. Goto DIR_TRANS path (e.g. /usr/sap/trans on Windows NT) ( e.g. \usr\sap\trans on unix ) and copy the files into the subdirectories “cofiles” and “data” as shown below:
The K_ file is to be copied into “cofiles” directory and R_file is to be copied into the “data” directory
2. Logon into SAPGUI and start transaction STMS and select the import queue for the target system
3. Go to menu option Others>Extras> Other Requests> Add, enter request EH3K900nnn
4. Select the request number EH3K900nnn
5. Go to Menu option Request > Import, to Import the EH3K900nnn into the system.
6. Select import option “Ignore Invalid Component Version” .
- EH3 is system id and can different for other servers and can be identify by post fix of shared transport number.
- Relevant Transport files are sequence independent.
Please sign in to leave a comment.