SVService email notifications are getting delayed to the customers
Workflow 9x 10x
One thing that may be worth exploring is the configuration of an additional SVService scheduled task. One SVService task could be set up which will deal solely with emails and another SVService task could be set up to deal with everything else. Altering the argument parameters on the end of the task string would allow this to be done.
At the moment there is just an argument of "-exit" but it could be changed as follows:
- One task with the argument of "-type sendemail -n -exit"
- One tasks with the argument of "-type sendemail -exit"
The first task would deal with everything but sendemail tasks and the second tasks would just deal with sendemail. We then recommend that the schedule of each task is set opposing each other, so if one task was scheduled to being at 10:00 and repeat every 10 minutes, the other task could be set to start at 10:05 and again set to repeat every 10 minutes.
This may not guarantee that all the failures will be picked up in the future but it may mitigate some of the circumstances.
- Check for the configurations in the Sendemail plugins used in the solutions
- Check for the SharePoint outgoing email configuration settings
- Get CORE logs from the workflow central administration site.