There may be times when a user would like to download data from FBL1N, FBL3N or FBL5N. Instead of creating a Query script, it is easier to generate the data using Transaction.
Studio 11.x and Higher
- Record the script using Transaction as required filling in entry screens as needed (Batch or GUI Scripting).
- The data will be returned in the familiar table.
- To download the data, click on System/List/Save/Local File
- In the pop-up, leave radio button as unconverted and green tick.
- It is helpful to know the path of the directory where you would like to save the file along with the name you want to give the file before you create the script.
- Click Generate
- When mapping the script, map from spreadsheet to SAP for those fields you would like to be variable remembering to change the file name for each run.
- See the attached script and data file for an example.
Please sign in to leave a comment.