How to generate Server Worker and Manager Logs
SAP Integration Server (SAPIS)
Version 11.x and later
- Log on to SAPIS and go to Desktop
- Right-click on Winshuttle Server Administration (shortcut saved by default on Desktop at installation) and ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Click on ‘Load Configuration’ in Server tab
To turn Winshuttle Manager Logs ON:
- In Manager tab, click on ‘Load Configuration`
- Change Winshuttle Manager Developer Logs to ‘ALL’ or ‘ERROR’ (default setting is ‘OFF’)
- Click on ‘Apply Changes’
To turn Winshuttle Worker logs ON:
- In Worker tab click on ‘Load Configuration’
- Change Winshuttle Manager Developer Logs to ‘ALL’ or ‘ERROR’ (default setting is ‘OFF’ to which it should be reverted after generating logs)
- Restart WinshuttleWorker service
Run the scenario
Logs are saved to Web.config file in the Winshuttle Manager Web Config Location and Winshuttle Worker Config File Location respectively.